All the services we provide, from the design of risk management programmes through to their implementation, including continuous assessment and methodological development, share the approach proposed by ISO 31000. Why is it convenient to proceed according to this standard and not another one?
- It is the benchmark international standard in the field of risk management.
- It is more flexible and adapts to any type of organisation, irrespective of its nature, its characteristics and the sector in which it pursues it business.
- It considers a broad definition of risk, taking into account both those consequences of a positive nature (opportunities) and those that are negative (threats).
- It permits the efficient management of the full risk cycle in any organisation, regardless of its internal governance structure.
- According to this standard, risk management does not focus solely on protecting the value the organisation creates, as it also addresses its actual creation.
- The three pillars upon which it is based (Principles – Framework – Process) are accessible and achievable for any type of organisation.
- Its overall approach focuses on an organisation’s continuous improvement.
Our specific expertise and our ample experience as risk specialists enable us to confirm that ISO 31000 is the best option when implementing an Enterprise Risk Management system in any type of organisation.