If your organisation keeps electronic records on its customers, or sells products over the internet, or you have a website that does not follow best practices in security, or uses pen drives, mobile phones, laptops, tablets…that can be stolen or hacked, any breach of the systems containing that personal or commercial data may prove very costly.
- Studying threats, vulnerabilities and resources
- Identifying the business’s critical points
- Defining responses to incidents
- Implementing response plans
- Diagnosing cyber risk
- Mapping cyber risk
- Action and response plans