In our globalised and interconnected environment, the existence of global threats that may jeopardise business continuity may become critically important. Preventing or reacting to different kinds of crises or catastrophic events may become a key factor for the stability of organisations.
- Studying threats, vulnerabilities and resources
- Identifying business’s critical points
- Defining responses to incidents
- Implementing response plans
- Advice for the implementation of a Crisis Management Programme.
- Drafting of a Business Continuity Plan.